What Is BTC?
What started as a simple blog years ago has turned into a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization with over 2 million views that engages thousands of people each day. I never could have imagined this and my desire and prayer is that through Before The Cross whether or not you’re a follower of Christ, that you can ask questions, seek and obtain truth from the Bible, and explore various resources to help you each day.
It is only through the perfect life of Jesus Christ, His death on the Cross, and His resurrection, that we can have a relationship with Him. It is ultimately Before The Cross is where we surrender our will for His Will and with joy choose to follow Him for the rest of our lives. Everything is about Jesus and He is the reason we can have a relationship with God.
Before The Cross exists to Glorify God by Sharing the Love of Christ with the hope of pointing the lost to Him and strengthening His Church. We do this through biblical teachings, devotionals, encouraging posts, scripture, and by contributing towards local ministries that can benefit their communities.
If you have not decided to follow Jesus, our prayer is that you would make that decision to follow Him today.
Where Do I Start?
If this is your first time here, check out some of our most popular posts below, or you can also visit all of them by clicking here.
- What’s Wrong With Living Together Before Marriage?
- Men: Act Like Men
- Are Christians Under The Ten Commandments?
- How To Humble Yourself Before The Lord
- Intolerance Is The New Tolerance
- 5 Questions To Ask Your Spouse Every Week
- What Does The Cross Mean To You?
- How To Leave A Godly Legacy For Your Children
- 5 Ways For Men To Lead Their Family
- It’s OK Not Having All The Answers
The Money Series
- Part 1: An Introduction and My Story
- Part 2: What Is Money?
- Part 3: Make A Budget
- Part 4: Tithes And Offerings
- Part 5: Paying Off Debt
- Part 6: Savings, Investments, And Retirement
- Part 7: Action Steps And Growing In Generosity
- Head Knowledge vs Heart Knowledge
- 31 Days Of Serving
- Should We Pray For The Same Thing Over And Over?
- Humility Before God
- A Prayer Through Psalm 139
- Scripture on Self Worth
- Scripture on Strength
- Scripture on Leadership
- Scripture on Priorities
- Scripture on Memorial Day
YouVersion Bible Reading Plans
We have multiple Bible reading plans available on the YouVersion Bible App!
- Before The Cross
- The Life of Jesus
- The Money Series
- Fruit of The Spirit
- 31 Days of Serving
- Events of The Holy Week
- The 5 Prayer Principles
I am in love with Jesus Christ, my beautiful bride Joelle, daughter Peyton, and son Matthew. I am dependent on Christ every step of the way as I continue to seek Him daily, finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me, the task of testifying to the Gospel of God’s grace. I’m the Administration Director at 121 Community Church. Please feel free to contact me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
My prayer is that through Before The Cross whether or not you’re a follower of Christ, that you can ask questions, seek and obtain truth from the Bible, and explore various resources to help you each day.